Wednesday 2 February 2011

New illustration added.

I have finally finished the last of the new Oxford images I wanted to create. I shall play around with formatting for the pages that are completed using the new illustrations. If I'm pleased with the results I shall post something of them up here.

I'm getting into a better routine now that my part-time job is stable. I'm spending a lot of time working on The Big Body Edit, but I shall be putting more of my time into getting creative projects furthered. I have been sourcing some new research materials for the next project (not Phd based) that I want to tackle after my dissertation is reworked. I have also found some very interesting bases for altering the format of the prose for portions of the dissertation. The City and the City by China Mieville has given me a lot of ideas. My aim is to spend some time over the next few weeks seeing how this can apply to my work.

I'm feeling excited about the next few weeks. I must remember to take the time to read my next book for review too. It's amazing how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment